Group Trip Fundamentals
- Group Leader Bonus
$20 COW Card Plus complimentary lift ticket & rental package for every 15 lift tickets purchased. To boost your sign-ups Create a Free Poster Here.
- How about Rental Equipment?
Discount ski and snowboard rentals are available to groups.
- What If We Need Lessons?
Discounted Beginner Packages are available for skiers 6 years and older.
- What about lessons for children under 6?
Please contact Polar Kids. Group rates do not apply toward this program. Reservations are required.
How to plan for your day:
- Call the Group Sales Office 978-464-2300 ext. 3550 or fill out the Reservation Request below to reserve your date. Reservations are required!
- A $50 minimum deposit is required within 14 days. Deposit will be applied toward your group payment and must be received to guarantee date. Refund of deposit or transfer to another date is possible if cancellation is made at least 14 days before your trip.
- Use the Group Worksheet to gather information about your group. Return this form 5 days prior to your arrival to help speed up your registration.
When you arrive:
Arrive before 8:30 am for day trips and 3:30 pm for night trips.
- Check in (Group Leader only please) at the Group Sales Counter in the front lobby of the lodge.
- Cell Phones We will ask that you leave your cell phone number with us, in case .
- Confirm the correct number and services for your group.
- Make ONE complete payment for your group (cash, check or credit card)
- Pick up your tickets and enjoy your time at Wachusett!
Bring your Group Trip to a whole new level. Check out our Mountain Suites, your SkyBox on the slopes.