Comp Team provides children and teens - ages 9-18 - with a training environment to help prepare for competition. We offer specialized coaching for skiers and riders focusing on slopestyle, freestyle and boarder/skier cross. Team members may compete in USASA (United States of Amatuer Snowboard/Ski Association) sanctioned local, state, or regional events. Athletes also have the opportunity to qualify for national and international competitions. Applicants must be intermediate or above. All new applicants will be evaluated for program placement.
See DEV Team for More Team Offers
PROGRAM DATES & RATES
- November 15, 2015 (Sun.) - Pre-season Training 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- December 12, 2015 (Sat.) - First Day- applicants will be evaluated for program eligibility and team placement.
Hours: 9-11:30am & 12:15-2:45pm- 60 hours.
- 12 Full-Day Sessions: $699
- Purchase after 12/6/15 - $749
- Coaching at additionals events - $75 per event
||Lift Services & Parking
Each Skier must be ticketed for the day or have a valid pass or badge.
- Gold Pass Valid, all days & nights: $549 ($599 after 11/25)
- Weekender: (valid weekends & holidays): $439 ($489 after 11/25)
- Reserved Parking Pass: $169
|Weekend Program (Sats):
Dec. 12,19 & 26, 2015
Jan. 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30, 2016
Feb. 6, 13 & 27, 2016
Mar. 5, 2016
- USASA membership and event fees not included in program fees.
- Members must be ticketed for the day or have a valid pass or badge.