Xtreme Team provides children and teens - ages 9-18 - with a training environment to help prepare for competition. We offer specialized coaching for skiers and riders focusing on slopestyle, freestyle and boarder/skier cross. Team members may compete in USASA (United States of Amatuer Snowboard/Ski Association) sanctioned local, state, or regional events. Athletes also have the opportunity to qualify for national and international competitions. Applicants must be intermediate or above. All new applicants will be evaluated for program placement.
See DEV Team for More Team Offers
PROGRAM DATES & RATES
Stay Tuned for 2014-2015 Season Pricing
- November 17, 2013 (Sun.) - Pre-season Training 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- December 14, 2013 (Sat.) - First Day- applicants will be evaluated for program eligibility and team placement.
Hours: 9-11:30am & 12:15-2:45pm- 60 hours.
- 12 Full-Day Sessions: $699
- Purchase after 12/7/13 - $749
- Coaching at additionals events - $75 per event
- Additional Midweek Option: $220
||Lift Services & Parking
Each Skier must be ticketed for the day or have a valid pass or badge.
- Gold Pass Valid, all days & nights: $499
- Weekender: (valid weekends & holidays): $399
- Reserved Parking Pass: $169
|Weekend Program (Sats):
Dec. 14, 21, 28, 2013
Jan. 4, 11, 18, 25, 2014
Feb. 1, 8, 22, 2014
Mar. 1 & 8, 2014
||Weds (for members only):
Hours: 6pm - 8pm
Dec. 11, 18, 2013
Jan. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 2014
Feb. 5, 12, 26, 2014
- A free Park Pass is included in the program fee.
- USASA membership and event fees not included in program fees.
- Members must be ticketed for the day or have a valid pass or badge.